Over the past month, Hubby & I have really been trying to eat better, more whole foods, less carbs and sugars, and exercise more in order to LIVE A HEALTHIER LIFE! We're using the Paleo/Primal aka low-carb, dairy-allowed food plans.
We're trying to transition (and not diet) to a healthier lifestyle of food and exercise. It's amazing the difference we feel with eating better whole foods (as in not processed or refined), which is a hard thing to do coming from a carb-addicted, baking fiend. But I'm seeing the benefits and really want to make this transition for me AND my family. I'm finding there are some tasty HEALTHY goodies out there too. I'll be posting the good recipes I test out so I can share them here.
I just wanted to post a bit about this as you'll be seeing (and possibly have seen in the past) some "strange" low-carb foods and recipes. ;) Here we go.....!
No comments:
Post a Comment