Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Conference Store

{Oct 1-2, 2016}
I've been doing a "Conference Store" for about the last 2-3 years and it's been great for all of us.

The kids pick coloring pages, word searches, decoding messages, etc and cash them in for prizes at the store.

Here are the GOODS for the store this session. (They usually have more papers and points than we have prizes so they cash in their extra papers for $$.)
Jackson is very strategic. He picks pages with the MOST points (like complex coloring pages or word searches etc). He also enjoys word searches so it's a win WIN!
Alivia is getting old enough that we told her she could take notes and earn points, and she did! She switched back and forth from paper and pencil to typing her notes on Mom's iPad. I love to see this because this is how I learn- I hear it, write it, and read it and then I retain it better.
Levi does such a great job coloring that he racks up some serious points too!
I like doing this Conference Store. The kids LOVE it and look forward to it and hopefully they'll make the connection that Conference is something to look forward to and enjoy, not just for the pages and goodies, although those are nice bonuses. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...