I've had some requests on "how'd you make that" about my sister's accordion book. I found this great website that shows you HOW! You can make this book/card as LONG as you want. Check it out and enjoy!
(FYI- They call it a SQUASH book)
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/squash_book/
Once you make one, they're really simple. And, they can be made smaller or larger eg. I cut 12x12 papers down to 10x10 for my sister's book.
In hindsight, I'd recommend doing only 2-4 pages, then doing more pics on the back of those pages so the entire card laid out doesn't fall off your table. :)
Oh, and I used my handy-dandy GLUE gun from Christmas :) to glue the covers on to the book, as well as for gluing on all chipboard pieces.
Happy Crafting!
1 comment:
That book was adorable. I love the splitcoaststampers website! Did your sister love her present?
Post a Comment