Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sister project!

I made this accordion card for my BIG sister's birthday,
which happens to be today.
Happy Birthday, ChaRae!
It was SO fun getting this all together to make for you! I
hope you love it like I do!
FYI- the CHUB in the middle of the 2nd page was me about 27 years ago. :)


4 comments:

dfassbin said...

Hi Chera! I found your blog via Heather S. That is a really cool card and it turned out great! It's good to see you're doing well. Your kids are adorable!
Love,
Diana Taylor Fassbinder (BYU freshman year)

shelly said...

Nice work!

The Wheelers said...

The card is beautiful! Where did you get the idea. That would be an awesome card for me to make the grandma's for mother's day!!

Dusty said...

That is gorgeous. You are so creative!! Can I place an order and have you do one for me?? JK!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...