Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mother's Day Craftin'

My goal was to have both of these done by Mother's Day, but one of two was all that happened. I've since finished both of them and can post them to share now.



These "Envelope Memory Albums" were pretty simple- I used 4 legal sized enveloped and the finished product ends up unfolding like an accordion. It was fun for me to make, and I was pleased with the final product- as were the recipients. :) I think.



I made this one for my Mom, aka "Nana". I loved the print on this paper- it shouted "MOM". I used some of the pics we'd had taken of the kids recently and added some quotes and personal touches and VOILA!

I made this one for my mother-in-law, aka "Grandma". I found some old photos of her kids then and now, along with some quotes and personal touches and it was complete!





Here's the link for the "how-to" on making this envelope memory album:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/envelope_memory_album/

**This website has some other cool ideas for unique cards, and just cards in general; check it out!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Those are incredible! I wish I was more crafty :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...