As you can see below, its a BIG place with a bunch of inflatables perfect for sliding, climbing, and bouncing. The kids had a blast! The only stipulation is that they need to be in socks, otherwise they make you BUY socks there.
They even had a couple inflatables especially for kids 4 and younger.
This one below is one of them. Jackson is on a sea monster or sea dinosaur. You can see a snail in the background too, etc.
This shot is a double slide (one set of steps and slide on each side of the palm tree). You climb up one side and slide down the other.Like I said, there are a couple inflatables specifically for littler ones, but they could go on any of the others, its just that they're a little more involved and more apt to be bounced around by the bigger ones.
The slide below on the right, Jackson climbed up a couple times but for some reason never slid down, he ended up walking back down the steps backwards. But the shot below this one is of the slide on the left. Later he tried that one and did that over and over again. Goofy boy.
See the cute Monkey Joe in this shot? It was a cool place. Lots of bright colors and such, very clean. They use a special Swisher cleaner on all the inflatables and kill 99.9% of germs (hopefully).
Alivia was coming down the slide as I stood there ready with my camera. I asked her to pause for a picture and this is the look she gave me. :P This one's a ham!
Jax and his sweet little cousin A were climbing up and over these walls on their way to the slide, but as he neared the slide, he changed his mind and back over the walls he went to get out.
Lil' Levi was an angel for me, as usual. He's such a good boy. He was smilin' at ALL the ladies, despite being SO tired. I thought this was a funny shot of him laying on my lap with his little hand under his chin and fingers in his mouth. (He's working on getting his TOP teeth now! Slow down boy!) Of course, he fell asleep once we got in the car.
This one shows Alivia climbing. Notice the guard in the black and white keeping the kids safe. There was at least one at each station, aside from the 4 and under ones (the parents' of the kiddos playing were watching over those).
I'm so glad we went. It was about a half hour drive through pretty countryside (I went the back way because that's what GOOGLE Maps had me do. Yet, when I touched it to chart our way home it told me to take the freeway. Why is that?) It was a fun time. The kids were great. They were exhausted, hungry and thirsty by the time we left but I'd prepared for that. We will definitely come back!
I had to include this. The morning we were getting ready to go. Alivia asked how long it was going to take? I told her a half hour (or so). Then she went over to the table, got out her paper and crayons and wrote up this map. (I think that's what it is.) See- it says half hour, in the middle is a compass, and below is the place we're headed. I think it's her version of a GPS. Pretty cute. Of course it inspired Jackson to make one too. Mommy helped and he colored it in. And, as we drove up, they were both in the back, holding their maps as to help me find my way. :) Thanks guys.









No comments:
Post a Comment