Somehow I forgot to finish this post and post it. Better late than never!
These were just some little moments around the house.
The kids were playing with the water table when a WATER FIGHT broke out! They had a GREAT time dumping water on each other and seeing how far they could throw it.
They got soaked! And LOVED it!
We topped it off with some Lemonade popsicles. Mmmmm...
Often I put Levi in my front pack while I vacuum (it's not an easy feat, but it counts for a workout while I vacuum). He's generally pretty happy and content to be in here, but after a while I noticed he seemed extra heavy. And this is why- bless his heart. He'd fallen asleep like this! However uncomfortable it looks I guess it is possible. Don't worry. I carefully took him out and laid him down in his crib to sleep.Levi is VERY ticklish, like Mommy, and he loves it when Daddy tickles him. This is one such instance. I wish the pictures had the audible giggles to go with them. I love watching, seeing, and hearing him laugh!






No comments:
Post a Comment