
She really likes her nice teacher Mrs. K and there's a class assistant also. She says there are 19 kids in her class. They went to meet the principal (just so they know who he is, she told me). :)

When I ask her about her day or what she learned or did, she has little to say, which is strange for her. I remember having little to say to my mom when she asked me about my school day too. Guess I'll need to ask different questions. Funny how the tables turn.
Jackson started preschool this year too! Yesterday was his first day and he did great! He went in and started the play with some other kids then came to give me a hug as the others were saying goodbye to their parents. He was fine from then and Levi and I took off.

As I went to pick him back up later, one of the teachers told me this story.
-She said she heard Jackson call out from the bathroom "me pooped!"
-She then knocked on this door and asked if he was okay and needed any help.
-He answered "No. Me all done."
Guess he just wanted everyone to know :) Funny guy.

2 comments:
I used to run errands or whatever with my mother after school sometimes and I remember talking her ear off. And that was in high school! What a nerd =) How comforting to know that they adjust fabulous to school and I bet they both love it! I appreciate a good potty update, cute story =)
I love everyone's "kids' first day at school" posts. They're adorable. And that first picture of Alivia is CLASSIC because of the school bus in the reflection. It's perfect!! :)
Post a Comment