Saturday, September 24, 2011

just another ordinary day

The following are various snapshots of ordinary days with these 3 special kiddos. Enjoy.

Thank heavens for creative grocery carts! Jax picked out this race car one as we started through the wholesale club. Note the BIG GRIN on Levi's face. He thinks its pretty fun being up with the big brother. This cart only had 1 steering wheel, which is probably a good thing. Levi just would have ended up chewing on it...gross.
I just think this is a cute face on our baby. I mean, he has a cute everything (just look at the rolls on his forearms and legs!!), but this isn't the typical face I get with my camera. So cute.
I love it when these two play together SO nicely, which is usually the case. I was in the kitchen prepping or cleaning up a meal, when I noticed I hadn't heard from these two in a while, so I came back to check on them and this is how I found them.
Feet all kicked up and cozied up on the top bunk, "reading their scriptures". I think they were taking turns telling each other stories. I thought it was pretty cute, so I snapped a picture.
Another time, they wanted me to snap this shot. They both think it's pretty funny that Alivia can haul Jackson around. Me too. Sheesh! They're both getting so big!
Levi is mobile. He's army crawling WELL and occasionally crawling a bit on his hands AND knees. Oh, and he's pulled himself up a couple times, either along the couch or in his crib. Watch out folks! Those baby rolls are going to start MELTING off once he starts walking, or hopefully not... :)

He discovered he can crawl through the side table and get to the back of the couch where some toys are. He thinks he's prettty clever, which he is. But on one occasion, he crawled in and stopped, turned over and was gazing up at the under side of the table.

I remember Jackson crawling through as a shortcut too. It's just crazy to think Levi is big enough to do it too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the scripture reading pic!! That is priceless. Print that and frame it for sure. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...