In an effort of conserving space, and NOT keep every creation the kids bring home, I've elected to take pictures of them instead.
Here are Jackson's Christmas decorations he made at preschool.
- Indian corn (I think?)
- Poinsettia
- Cookies & Milk placemat
- mitten from his hand shape
- and an angel he put together
Here's what his placemat reads:
Dear Santa,
Here's some milk and cookies
That I have left for you
There's something for Rudolph
I hope he likes it too!
I hope you know I love you
I would tell you if I could
Please leave a little something
Because I've really been so good!
Love, Jackson
And here are Alivia's Christmas creations from Kindergarten.
- Santa's head, reading: Santa has a shiny red suit!
- Christmas tree she decorated with Mommy over Thanksgiving break
- stocking complete with a list of all the words from their "Word Wall" - I was helping at the school the day she made this, so its extra special. :)
- a gingerbread man, with a note that reads: My gingerbread man has a beautiful pretty buttons.
- a reindeer she named REAGAN (after her friend)
- lastly is the gift she made for Daddy and I for Christmas

It's complete with her little handprint and school picture, along with this note...
All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten
Share everything.
Play fair.
Don't hit people.
Put things back where you found them.
Clean up your own mess.
Don't take things that aren't yours.
Say sorry when you hurt somebody.
Wash your hands before you eat.
Flush.
Warm milk and cookies are good for you.
Live a balanced life- learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and play and work every day some.
Take a nap every afternoon.
When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.
And this is the special present Jackson made for us. Its a cute ball ornament!

Then they decorated each finger as a snowman! How clever and cute! We will cherish it always!

Good job kiddos! And thanks for your special Christmas creations!





No comments:
Post a Comment