Thursday, September 13, 2012

shredded chicken with the kitchen aid?

WHAT?! I know! I was talking with my friend about cooking and shredding chicken and she shared this with me (something she learned on Pinterest). After the chicken breasts have cooled a few minutes, pop 1 or 2 in your kitchen aid mixer with the paddle attachment.

Be sure to LOCK the mixer head or place your hand on it as it might bop up and down while it's starting to shred the chicken.
Within a couple minutes (or less!) your chicken looks like this! SO simple and easy. Remove this shredded chicken to a large bowl, and continue the process with the rest of your chicken. (If you left it in the mixer it'd be pulvarized by the time you're done with the rest of your chicken.)
This is QUITE a handy new trick I learned and I had to share it with the 2 readers of my blog. ;) Enjoy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...