A couple weekends ago, (10.13.12) we were lucky enough to be invited to a PIG ROAST! (Before the age of 19 I didn't even know these existed, but they sure do and man it's yummy!) Grandpa H & Grandma S invited us and a bunch of other family and friends down to their haven in the woods. They have some land, along with a gorgeous log home and we were excited to go down for some fun.
They had hay rides for the kids (and Mommy who got to tag along).
They have a bunch of animals, including goats- I think these are dwarf goats (?) They also have chickens (& free-range eggs).
Levi was happy to find a tractor/mower he could climb on and "drive."
They also have 3 gorgeous, sweet, BIG dogs (only 2 seen here).
They also added some alpacas to their farm family.
Aren't they gorgeous? I didn't know they have big poofy hair on their heads like that. Very cool.

Thanks for a fun day with family, friends, good food, and PLENTY of fun!