Thursday, December 19, 2013

a couple of my new favorite apps

In an effort to be more thankful for ALL of the MANY blessings I am so richly blessed with, I downloaded the free version of "Gratitude365". I started back in August and I think after you use it for a month or put in a certain # of gratitudes you are prompted to buy the full version for a couple dollars if you'd like to continue using the app.  I have really enjoyed using it!  You can add a picture to your gratitudes and the write about it, which I really like! This is what my gratitudes from Sept looks like.
Or here's the list view of it.  As of today, I've  documented 44 days and 64 gratitudes. Pretty cool way to keep track of ALL your thankful for!
I've uploaded this Blogger app (which I use to write my blog) on a couple different occasions. I'm finally getting onboard with it. The reason I haven't stuck with it in the past is that I can't "do it all" from this app on my phone. But I'm now realizing I can get pieces of it done here and that helps my blog progress.
So my new system for blogging is this: upload my pictures directly from my phone to my blogger app. Then I use my Blogger app on my iPad to edit the post! Then when I have time I log in on y computer and finalize my posts, along with adding any hyperlinks (sadly this feature is not available for the phone or iPad versions) then I publish my post!

It may see like a drawn out process but for a busy mom, it works for me.  I usually only have a few spare moments here and there so this works out well.

Anyway I just wanted to post these apps I really like using so I document it in my upcoming blog book. (Yay for volume 4!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...