Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Snapshots of mommy

We live in a very technologically-savvy world these days and we feel it's important for our kids to have an early start in it.  One of the ways we encourage these skills is with cool learning games on our phones and iPad. One such feature that I LOVE is the camera built-into my phone and iPad.

Levi was playing with my phone one day and took these pictures of me. I'm happy he did! I'm usually the photographer, and the curse of being the photographer is that YOU aren't in the pictures, even if you WERE there too!

I must say he did a pretty good job. Thanks for the pictures Levi!
I like this one. A candid "working" moment.
A silly mommy moment, too rarely seen, but I think I'm getting better about it. :?
Cute abstract angle and shot. Daddy says he LOVES it when I make this face. "It's classic (me)."
A silly grumpy face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...