Find most of these recipes on my Recipe Index.
Meals On the fly-
Boiled, fried or scrambled eggs
Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches
Broiled chicken breast atop salad (with feta, craisins, sliced almonds and balsamic vinaigrette)
Grilled hot dogs
Black bean quesadillas
Italian style shrimp
Roasted salmon with fennel & red onions
Meals requiring a little prep work before you head out for the day-
Cafe Rio Chicken (tacos or with salad)
Cafe Rio Sweet Pork tacos or with salad)
Crockpot French dip sandwiches
Slow cooker pot roast
Tangy hamburgers
Baked creamy chicken taquitos
Cilantro lime chicken tacos (or chicken atop salad)
Crockpot chicken teriyaki
Herb roasted crockpot chicken
Slow cooker 20 garlic chicken
I hope this helps you. I'm excited to have this on hand for future reference! :)
I hope this helps you. I'm excited to have this on hand for future reference! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment