Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

I was flabbergasted when I looked through my recipes to find I didn't have one for pumpkin chocolate chip MUFFINS. I have one for cookies and bread, but now I have one for muffins. (I realize I could've used the bread recipe but I wanted to try something new.) I found this recipe (it's a keeper!) from allrecipes.com


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins 
12 servings, 197 calories each

Ingredients:
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup water
11/2 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2-1 cu semisweet chocolate chips 

Directions: 
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners.

2. Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Add pumpkin and water. In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt. Add wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips.

3. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...