I had sauteed sugar snap peas for the first time of my life this past summer for my birthday dinner. They were delicious! I'd never even considered them before! I found some at the grocery store and found this recipe from the Barefood Contessa. They're delicious! They're super fast and we like them a lot!
Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas
Recipe & picture by Ina Garten/Food Network
Ingredients:
1.5 lbs fresh sugar snap peas
1 T good olive oil
1 1/2 t. kosher salt
3/4 t freshly ground black pepper
Sea salt, or fleur de sal, for serving
Directions:
1. Remove and discard the stem end and string from each pea pod.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the sugar snap peas, salt and pepper, and saute, tossing occasionally for 3-5 minutes, until crisp.
3. Place the snap peas in a serving bowl and sprinkle with sea salt.

No comments:
Post a Comment