Saturday, July 9, 2016
Sabrina's PB frosting
I LOVE PB frosting! How did I go 20 years and never have had it before! My life was so incomplete! :P Luckily, I've had it many many times now. It's a tricky thing though; some recipes are hard to write down because they're "off the cuff". This is one of those recipes, but I'm writing it down so I have a guideline of where to begin for next time. I want to recreate this all on my own and not have to wait to have it someplace else.
SABRINA'S PB FROSTING
INGREDIENTS:
3 c. powdered sugar
1/4 c. butter, softened
1 1/2 t. vanilla extract
1/4- 1/2 c. milk
1 1/4 c. peanut butter
DIRECTIONS:
1. Cream together sugar, butter, vanilla, and 1 T. milk. Mixture will be stiff.
2. Then add PB. Add more milk or PB or sugar if needed to reach desired consistency and flavor.
Version 2:
Make regular buttercream frosting, then add 1 1/4 c. PB.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment