Sunday, May 28, 2017

{our best bites} Veggie, hummus and feta wrap

I'm pretty happy that as I get older my tastes has expanded and I'm trying and enjoying more things than I'd originally thought I would. This wrap is one of those things. It's super simple, a nice light lunch and another recipe to add to the repertoire.

Veggie, Hummus and Feta Wrap
Recipe from: Our Best Bites (400 calories or less cookbook)

Ingredients:
2 T roasted red pepper hummus
1 (10") whole wheat or low-carb tortilla
1-1 1/2 c. Fresh spinach
1/4-1/2 c. Chopped cucumber
2-3 T. Roasted red pepper (optional- at least in my mind)
2 T. Crumbled feta cheese
1/2 -1 T. Sunflower seeds
1-2 T. Low-fat Italian salad dressing

Directions:

  1. Spread the hummus on the tortilla. Layer the remaining ingredients, drizzling with the dressing last. Wrap and eat immediately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...