I just clicked over and saw this AWESOME idea page for Thanksgiving.
We all know or have heard of a Christmas advent calendar, but how 'bout one for Thanksgiving? Great idea. Click over here to check out the CUTENESS on The Polka Dot Chair blog. This may be a new favorite craft blog. There are a TON of great links to other blogs too.
**Note: I personally probably won't get the advent calendar done this year, but there are a lot of other great ideas on her post- gratitude quotes, Thanksgiving craft ideas, a "gratitude project a day" for your family, etc.
**One more note- this lady is a bit EXCESSIVELY creative. It's totally gorgeous! Just looking at her things makes me oohh, and ahh...and get a headache. :) So much creativity.
Maybe in another life... My creative flair is MUCH more simple, and minimalistic, that's all. Each to his own.
2 comments:
Isn't her blog the best? I used to be her visiting teacher when we lived in Kentucky and Todd was in dental school. I would just walk in her house and think someday when we're out of school. Now we're in our third year out, and I still never get my craft projects completed.:) I've been loving your recipes lately, thanks for sharing. Wish we lived close so we could get together to cook and craft.:)
My friend has a halloween one that rocks too.
Post a Comment