I saw this cool idea for an easy, on-the-go way to store crayons; and they're so CUTE!
Check out the how-to links at: Skip to my Lou and Chocoloate on my Cranuim
*I made mine according to the 2nd link, but I think I messed up somewhere b/c my stitching lines didn't line up perfectly...I'll be making more sometime and I'll see if the 1st link turns out any better.
Merry Christmas girls!


2 comments:
These have been all the rage in Utah. I've seen this craft done no less than 10 different ways but everyone has them. What a cute way to tote your crayons.
I ordered 2 of these this year. Sure wish I would have come to your blog before. They are such a great thing!
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! Hope your Christmas was wonderful and Happy New Year!
p.s. I so remember that 8 year ago post... where does time go Chera!! Congrats! xoxo
Post a Comment