Thursday, March 31, 2011

bbq chicken pizza

I forget how easy and yummy this recipe is! I haven't made it in a while, but now that I have, it'll be "on the rotation"!

1 - 14 oz. Boboli-type prebaked pizza crust
1/2-2/3 c. bbq sauce
3 c. chicken, cooked and shredded (I use 2 chicken breasts, diced and sauteed in a little olive oil. When cooked, mix in a little bbq sauce to coat.)
1 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
a sprinkle of parmesan cheese
a sprinkle of parsley, for color
a few green onion greens

1. Place the crust on a pizza pan or cookie sheet.
2. Spread BBQ sauce over crust, leaving about and inch crust border all the way around.
3. Spread chicken over sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses, then green onion and parsley.
4. Bake at 450* for 8-10 minutes (or until cheese is melted).

Food Network BBQ Chicken Pizza variations-
Crust: use a 13.8 oz package of Pillsbury Classic pizza dough. Roll out on floured surface and place on greased 15x10" sheet pan. Top with ingredients and bake at 400* for 20 minutes.
Cheeses: 3/4 c. gouda, shredded + 1 c. mozzarella, shredded + 3/4 c. parmesan, shredded
Add: 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...