Thursday, March 3, 2011

he's got the look

Levi is a good good baby. He's generally very mellow, squawks occasionally and cries even more infrequently. He's really working on holding up his head, eating a lot, sleeping even more and filling his diapers according to schedule. We really could not ask for anything more.  Look at all the cute faces we get to see every day! 
He's also working on his smile and generally shares them with his Daddy the most, but the rest of us get some now and again too.  Poor little fella has had some nasal congestion lately and does a lot of snorting in his attempt to breathe.  It's both cute and sad.  Did I mention even without his cold he's a very noisy eater and sleeper?  Ahh the sweet baby sounds.

Levi is a wonderful addition to our family and we are so happy to have him here with us!  We love the chubby cheeks he's got and the double chin we can kiss on! I LOVE CHUBBY BABIES! You know, I used to be one myself. See! Ahhh, so cute! :)
As of now, the overal consensus is that Levi resembles Jackson, which I do see, but I see some of Alivia too. Let me demonstrate.

Baby Jackson:

Baby Alivia:

What do YOU think?

2 comments:

Sarabeara said...

I think he is beautiful. Alivias cheeks,and Jacksons all around look. We are so happy for you all. Three gorgeous kids!

Mary said...

those are some serious cheeks. they need nibbling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...