Friday, February 12, 2010

cheesy chicken & stuffing bake

This another tasty recipe from Kraft Foods. I thought it was pretty good but Alivia LOVES it!

You have to prepare almost all your ingredients beforehand, then you mix it all up and bake it to get it all warm. **Check out this link for how to poach a chicken breast. This is what I generally do when a recipe calls for chopped, cooked chicken (unless I have leftover grilled or roasted chicken).


Prep: 5 minutes
Total: 35 minutes

1 - 6 oz. pkg Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
2 c. chopped cooked chicken (see link above)
1 - 10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
1/2 lb (8 oz.) Velveeta Cheese product, cut up

1. Preheat oven to 350*. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on packaged. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. **Be sure to mix well or you'll end up with Velveeta bites...or maybe that's a good thing.

2. Spoon into 2 qt. (8x8) baking dish. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.

Yield: 6 servings

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...