It's hard to believe our little boy is THREE! And, he's not so little anymore, AND he's a big brother now too! He's had a busy few months. :)
Jackson is REALLY into SPIDERMAN right now, along with all of Spiderman's friends- Wolverine (aka "ulveen" - how he pronounces it), Iron Man, Hulk, Captain 'merica, along with SuperMan and Batman. To go along with his current obsession, he had a SPIDERMAN (aka 'piderman) birthday, complete with Spiderman goodie bags, cupcakes, and Spiderman gifts! He was in heaven! He got a new motorcycle trike bike, complete with Spiderman helmet, and enjoys riding it, even in the garage when it's rainy outside (which has been a LOT lately).
Some funny things he says that I want to remember forever:
- 'Livia Kay - he used to call Alivia "Dat", then it was "eeee-a", and now it's Livia Kaye, nice progress Bud
- 'nuggle me up - aka snuggle me up; he's a snuggle bug like his Mommy. When he wakes up in the morning he comes out carrying his camo blanket, Scentsy Buddy Leo the Lion, and his puppy Pillow Pet. Once they're all lined up, he gets settled and asks me to "nuggle me up" which means cover me up with the blanket so I can be snuggly. I LOVE it!!
- help me wif dese tinkin' shoes - aka help me with these stinkin' shoes. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. We were headed out the door to get Alivia to preschool and he was struggling getting his shoes on, then this came out of his mouth. I could hardly keep a straight face.
- mine ister- aka my sister
- me hungee- aka I'm hungry
- mine ivans - aka I need my vitamins
- big chubble- aka big trouble
- pezdent Monson - aka President Monson
- nuffeen- aka nothing
- I've taken to calling his lingo "Jacksonese"
- and he stutters sometimes when his mind goes faster than his lips
Today was his 3 year check up. He was understandable a bit leery of going, as he told me "not it good day go to doctor". Haha, nice try sneaky one. But, he pulled through marvelously! He sat on Daddy's lap and pinched his eyes shut when it was time for his one shot. He didn't cry, only winced a little, and he hardly even bled! I told him he's like a SUPER HERO because he didn't cry and he hardly bled! He liked that, and proudly picked out his Thomas sticker as we went on our way.
What a cute big brother and our chunko little brother.




No comments:
Post a Comment