Monday, April 11, 2011

our chunka monka

Here's our sweet baby Levi. I love that he's responding more and more and usually smile when prompted! He's got the chubbiest cheeks and double chin and it's yummy to kiss on! Try it :)
I love this shot of our two boys. Jax' picture is so cute and Levi is just an adorable CHUNKa Monka! (This is a throw-back to my childhood. You see when I was a toddler, I had a pink coat with the saying "hunka monka" on it. I have pictures of me in it with my chubby cheeks and long brown curls. So cute! If I do say so myself. And there you go)
Levi has been enjoying his tub baths for a few weeks now. He does really well, compared to how I remember Alivia and Jackson freaking out and just not seeming comfortable in the tub. He just lounges in his hammock while he gets clean. What a cute face!
About 2 weeks ago, Levi found his thumb. This has helped him to sleep through the night. However, I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not- the thumb-sucking that is. Our other kids didn't do this, so it's new to me. However, it is genetic as Levi's daddy sucked his thumb (on occasion) until he went to Kindergarten. I guess they do grow out of it.... Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the full night's sleep, but this is new territory to me. He does still take the binki on occasion. It seems he saves his thumb for the middle of the night or early morning.
It seems I can't get enough pictures of Levi sleeping. He's so cute and they're so precious. He's like a cherubic angel when he sleeps. So much to kiss on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...