Monday, April 11, 2011

wacky day

Miss Alivia has been in preschool this year and is LOVING IT! It has been so good for her! Each week they have a new letter, and a new "word of the week". This last week the letter was W. They had a Wacky Wednesday and this was her on that special day. She wore her shirt inside out and backwards, pants backwards (which was a little uncomfortable), mismatched shoes and socks, and ...

WACKY HAIR! I love it!

1 comment:

shelly said...

Heavens! That chica has some HAIR! I like the documentation of the different rollers. Such a scientist, mom =) I want to take Eric to DC, lots of fun stuff to see. I'm glad it went smooth with the three kids in tow. And finally, no. I don't know what a tooth goes for these days =) You'll have to let me know in a bit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...