Monday, April 11, 2011

toothless in our midst

She did it! She lost her first tooth! It hung by a thread all weekend, but today was the day. She wiggled it to and fro, pushed it forward and backward. All Daddy had to do was pull it ever so slightly and it popped right out.
"It didn't even hurt!" (Or bleed much!)
Don't worry. The precious gem has been safely placed in an envelope to be left for the tooth fairy this very evening. I wonder how much a first tooth runs the tooth fairy these days? :)

3 comments:

Kelly P said...

Oh wow, how fun! Our tooth fair usually forgets - hope yours remembered!!!

Mary said...

So how much did you give? And I love catching up it's been forever since I've had a chance to read blogs.

Unknown said...

My nephew had a loose tooth a few weeks ago and it was so gross to me! I was glad I wasn't his parent so I didn't have to deal with pulling it out. I think I'm too much of a wimp! :) so glad her tooth came right out. Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...