Thursday, March 9, 2017

Baking with Mom

March 2017

I try to bake with the kids on Saturday or Sunday. I love having them there helping and learning and they enjoy licking the beaters when we're done. :)

One Sunday we made a big batch of cookies to deliver to friends. They can hardly stand it until I'm done dishing them out so they can lick the beaters and things.
Alivia's scraping out the last of the goodness from the mixing bowl. Mmmm!
This is another day about a week later when we made cookies again. We had a snow day so OF COURSE we had to do some baking. It's kind of a necessary duo- snow day  = baking yummy treats after you play in the snow.
Thanks for the help kids. I remember helping my Mom with baking and I too loved licking the beaters; of course this only applies to cookie dough, brownie, bread or cake batter is not worth it; please remember that. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...