Thursday, March 16, 2017

enough snow for sledding

Photo 1: We got a WHOLE bunch of snow and this is what our beautiful house looks like with it! Pretty beautiful & so lucky!
Photo 2: Alivia was sledding with her friend so the boys and I went out to play in ALL THIS SNOW!
Photo 3: We thought that the little hill in Pap's yard would be good for sledding...
Photo 4: Jackson, being the good big brother that he is, pulled and pushed Levi around on the sled.  Weeee!
Sadly, the snow was too deep and too powdery for sledding, at least in this location. It was exhausting work and didn't last very long, but we made some memories and went back to warm up with some cocoa.

This snow would be great for skiing or snowmobiling. I love that I had that growing up and hope to try skiing again soon. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...