Monday, March 27, 2017

Boys Weekend @ the Cabin

{March 24-26, 2017)
I love the tradition you've started of going to the Cabin "just the boys". I think it's great for you guys and I love having that time with Alivia "just the girls".

You had a great time, of course! You even stopped @ OIP for some uber cheesy pizza. Once you got to the cabin you unpacked and went for a hike loving every minute outside in the fresh air.

Photo 1: Here you guys are hard at work gathering firewood so you can roast your hot dogs for lunch.
Photo 2: Some of your favorite moments were BB gun practice and using your sling shot. Now that sounds like a lot of BOY fun!
Photo 3: Levi was not missing any of the action with the BB gun and had a great time! 
You guys had to make a trip down to Renovo before dinner because you HAD to get some A1. How would you eat your steak otherwise?! :P You also picked out some treats for your trip: Jackson picked gummy bears and Levi picked airhead bites.

You cooked up your steaks and ate every morsel. You said it was the "best steak ever!" That sounds pretty delicious! What is it about grilling a steak over the campfire that makes it so wonderful?! I don't know but I'll take it!

Other notes from your weekend:
-You saw 8 turkey on your weekend trip!
-You saw more coyotes than usual. ??? wonder why?
-You went down to the stream and just enjoyed being outside and exploring around the cabin.
-More than anything you spent time together in the great outdoors and made memories you'll have forever. That's such a wonderful thing!

I'm so glad you guys were able to go and had such a great time. We're glad you're back. We missed you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...