Monday, March 27, 2017

Jackson's 9th bday

March 18, 2017

Our boy turned 9! Where has the time gone? I posted these pictures from snippets of Jackson's life. I love this. So many great moments and memories. We sure love this boy!!
It's time to blow out the candles and make a wish. He asked for chocolate cake with PB frosting- a boy after my own heart. Happy to oblige.
Because Jackson's birthday is so close to St Patrick's birthday I took the lazy way out and had a St Patricks Day themed birthday party this year. Our rainbow kebobs and our pot of gold (mac and cheese). All items are Jackson-approved.
WE all wore some green for the party. After inner, we played a few games at the party which were pretty funny to watch. Games were: Rainbow Relay (sort the M&Ms by color), Pots of Gold (separate the gold goodies from the other goodies while blindfolded),  and "feeling lucky" (pick the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms with a spoon; the team with the most marshmallows wins).

I also found Leprechaun names for everyone. Jacksons' was Sly McMuffin. 😂

I found this Irish Blessing and I love it. It goes like this: May your troubles be less and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.

Here's a little bit about Jackson @ age 9-
Favorite color- blue
Favorite food- sausage and eggs, or steak
Favorite treat- chocolate candy or gummy candy. He can't decide
Favorite free time activity- go hiking
Favorite subject @ school- Math
Favorite primary song- Nephi's Courage
Favorite scripture story- Nephi getting the plates from Laban.
When I grow up I want to be ... a business man like Dad.

We love you SO very much Jackson. You are such an amazing boy. You're kind, sympathetic, compassionate, smart and enthusiastic. You are going to go far Bud. We'll be right here along the way. Let's do this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...