Saturday, September 26, 2009

General Conference packets

Conference is a week away and I'm gearing up for it. I'm so excited!

In the past I've found packets you can print out for your kids to be entertained and/or to be involved with Conference. There are coloring pages for littler ones, crossword puzzles, pages for taking notes, etc. I generally print out a few pages from this one and that one to mix and match.

This past April, our Primary did a quarterly activity which focused on prepping for Conference- learning the apostles names and pictures, etc. At the end of the activity, each of the kids took home a General Conference packet we'd made up. I think it went really well. I, personally, enjoyed using the packet.

I love this site "Chocolate On My Cranium", go here to visit -
http://chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/

She has posted 3 links for Conference packets, which include 1 for kids 12-18.
She's also posted 3 different sets of activity cards, 2 FHE conference games, and 3 other activity ideas.

Here is another GREAT link for packets, FHE lessons, games, coloring pages, etc.-
http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3101
I LOVE sugardoodle!

I hope you find something great for YOU and your family to make the most of this great opportunity.

**Note: I'm working on LEARNING how to make hyperlinks on my blog. Sorry Kelly B. I haven't tried it all out yet. But, when I do it'll be nice and fancy!

2 comments:

kellycooks said...

I know you can do it! LOL

Kadi said...

I think I need Conference packets for adults...just kidding...kind of. I'm sad I missed you this summer. I'll have to plan better next time. I would have loved to see you and your darling family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...