I've been eating or making this recipe for a LONG time, and it's always good.
Creamy Chicken Casserole
1 1/4 c. elbow macaroni, or rotini - cook according to directions
2 c. chicken, cooked and diced (I use 2-3 chicken breasts, boiled)
3/4 c. milk
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
4 oz. mushrooms, opt.
poultry seasoning, to taste
salt & pepper, to taste
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Place chicken in a saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit 12-14 minutes. Remove to dish to cool, then dice.
3. Mix soup, milk, poultry seasoning and pepper in a casserole dish. Add cheese, noodles, chicken, and mushrooms.
4. Bake at 350* COVERED for 45-50 minutes until bubbly.
**Next time I make this, I'll snap a pic to include. I made it last week, but didn't think to get a pic then.
1 comment:
Chera, I was just wondering what in the world to make for dinner tonight. You are my hero. That's a great standby. Who doesn't have those ingredients lying around there house? I am loving all of your fun recipe posts and such. You're the ultimate domestic diva!! Love you!
Post a Comment