Thursday, June 9, 2011

april happenings

After I get caught up with the next bunch of posts, I'll try to stay more "on top of things" so I don't have ALL recipes for a while, then ALL pictures.  Here's hoping.

These are a few funny scenes we found at our house WAY back in April.

Jackson- he thought he was pretty funny walking around with his head in his shirt like this. Honestly, he was busting up and thinking he was pretty clever. Silly guy.

We came into the kitchen one night after putting the kids to bed to find this hunk of cheese out. Looks like a little mouse was in it! Sure enough, it was our JACKSON mouse! This boy LOVES his cheese! He'd eat it all day if we'd let him, but we've learned the sad lesson of letting him have too much cheese (leads to trouble in the lavatory). So, we've scaled him back to 1 or 2 slices (or chunks) per day.

On this particular day, he'd already had his quota of cheese. BUT, that wasn't enough so he helped himself. HAHAHA When we asked him about it later he said, "Yeah. Me just wanted some cheese." Of course he did!
About a week before Easter, Alivia's preschool class had an Easter egg hunt. Each child brought in 6 eggs filled with candy for the hunt, then they each were allowed to find 6, then be done.

 Below are some of the shots I captured. She had a fun and Jackson and I enjoyed watching her. Nice sunny day.
These kids in line have all found their 6 and are cheering on the rest as they point them to more eggs.
I think I said it before, I just can't get enough pictures of Levi sleeping. It's so sweet and I could just hold him all night, but I don't because I'm TRYING NOT to spoil him too much... :/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...