Friday, June 3, 2011

mr. jax

So I'm finding I started to post some entries from May or June but they were never published, for some reason. So, we're playing catch-up.

A couple funny things about Mr Jax that I wan to remember:

1. I think he has a thing with feet.  He always wants to be sitting on the floor near my feet, have his feet on me or near me, or (as pictured below) physically sitting on my feet. What? I don't know either...
2. He loves Spider-Man, not that this is a NEWSFLASH to anyone who really knows him, but I had to capture a candid moment of him captivated by Spider-Man on TV whilst in his Spider-Man socks. He thinks they're pretty stinkin' cool.
3. This kid is 100% boy! He's always bumping her or there and getting a bruise or scraped up. The incident below was the result of him climbing up, slipping and coming down on the dresser (or something...). YIKES! That's a doozy! And just about the time it got healed up about 10 days later, he fell again and got another bit bruise above and around his LEFT eyebrow.

As you can see, he was hardly phased by the incident. He still happy and smiley. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...