Oh my goodness! Can you get any cuter or sweeter than this face?! (Well I have 2 others that are comparably cute in their own regard but we're talking about this one right now.)
Our little Levi is such a sweet sweet boy. He is a Mama's boy and that's fine with me (unless Mommy wants to go anywhere without him...). He loves to eat and I actually started him on solids right before he was 4 months old because he just acted like he was famished ALL THE TIME.
Come on now. Don't THESE LEGS look gangly to you? Hahaha! This one is nothing but kissable PUDGE and I love it! Depending on how you count it, you can count 4 or 5 folds from his thighs to his ankles.
Sadly, this is the only stage in life where pudgy thighs and legs are cute. Enjoy it while you can bud! We are! Every inch is perfect for nibbling on.
*Remember this shot. I'll tell you a story in a minute.
What an angel face!
As you can see, I'm completely smitten with our newest addition.
He is SO CUTE! I can hardly take it!
Okay, now on to my story. It's a little gross, so feel free to move along.
Remember when they're 1st starting out on solids and you have to introduce the new food for 3 consecutive days to wait for an allergic reaction? Well, we were on day 1 of carrots. He was in his bouncer seat (as pictured above), I was on the computer and the big kids were watching me look through pictures. Jackson heard or saw something then he said, "Mommy! Mommy!"
I spun around to check Levi. On occasion he'd get his arm stuck in the leg hole or something, but that was NOT this occasion. As searched for the problem, I ducked under to check his legs. Then I saw it. Down his left leg, between his toes, and under his foot were bodily-processed carrots. FYI: carrots in the baby food jar come OUT looking pretty much how they went in. Sheesh. Hopefully he got SOME nutrition from them on their journey.
I carefully lifted him out of his seat and was AMAZED to see he'd somehow pooped straight out the side of his diaper, almost missing it and his clothes completely, and shot it straight down his leg! Now I know that's pretty gross but I couldn't help but laugh! What a tricky move! This is one talented kid!



1 comment:
I will never understand the "poop-out-the-side-of-diaper" move! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment