Friday, June 3, 2011

memorial day fun

Our Memorial Day festivities included a family get-together, complete with yummy food and swimming.

The girls finished off the day with a ride on Pap's tractor.
Levi lounged in his car seat while we splashed around the pool, as usual. *Note: He's wearing his cute blue striped outfit that I LOVE! It has a little monogram or plaque or something on it (under his chubby left arm) that reads "Captain Adorable". I LOVE IT! So true!
The boys swam for a while, but are always done well ahead of the girls. Here they are all changed and having a snack, poolside.
 Alivia LOVES her swimsuit. It's a tankini 2 piece and she says "it's just like Mommy's" (in that mine too is a tankini). I remember wearing 1 piece suits and find them SUCH A PAIN when you have to go to the bathroom. I hate having to take it all off to go, then put it all back on all cold and wet. The tankini is a BRILLIANT, WAY OVERDUE invention. Thank you fashion world!

The girls pause for a snapshot.
Looks like it's the boys' turn for a tractor ride. So pretty as the sun was going down...

 I caught this cute shot of Grandma Nana and Levi laughing. I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...