One day Jackson came out to show me the "tool belt" he'd created. Pretty clever. And he came name all his too and show you how to use them on his tool bench. He's a crafty one.
This shot of Alivia is to show off her "side ponytail". After the 1st time I did it, she kept asking for "a side ponytail". She REALLY likes them.
This is just a cute picture of our chunka monka. Love his "little peanut" shirt.
Alivia was invited to "fancy birthday soiree" for her friend. The girls were invited to come in their fanciest attire for the event. This is the hair do Mommy came up with. (I did a ponytail 1st. Then split the ponytail into 4 braids, then wrapped one braid at a time around the base of the ponytail and secured it with bobby pins. I ran out of time or I might have curled the ends more...)
She wanted to wear her "Tangled" dress and so she did.
I would have loved to see ALL the other little girls all dolled up. She had a great time!





No comments:
Post a Comment