Sunday, December 19, 2010

in the kitchen

I don't know about you, but I've been in a cooking rut for a while now. Maybe it's the pregnancy and my lack of energy (Note: I get winded just from walking up the stairs. Sheesh!) but it's also partly because I have a hard time making and re-making the same things. I get bored and it seems like "we just had that" even if it was 2 or 3 months ago. Anyway, here are a few of the recipes I've been making lately.

Congo Squares aka Blondies

And here are a few new sites I've found thanks to my friend LDCO :).

I will be checking out THESE recipes from these new sites soon, I hope.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I made the filling for the taquitos and rolled them like burritos or baked chimichangas in flour tortillas. They were good. My corn tortillas kept breaking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...